At BMCC we want to help our students and their parents understand e-Safety issues when using the Internet. Below are a selection of resources to help students stay safe online.
- Internet Matters – e-Safety tips for parents of teenagers
- Mobile Location Based Services – A guide for parents and carers
- Inappropriate & Harmful Content – Google SafeSearch, YouTube Safety Mode and ISP filtering
- CEOP Safety Centre – Confidentially report inappropriate behaviour or content online
- ParentZone Guides – a number of guides that focus on ‘trending’ apps and games that pupils are engaging with.