Grade 6 £12,647.82-£13,964.22, 25 hours per week/39 weeks Required as soon as possible (start date negotiable)
The Academy Committee wishes to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Lay Chaplain to join a unique, happy and successful 11‐18 College. This is an exciting position and we are looking for the right person to lead and develop whole college collective worship, to support students, staff and families in their spiritual development and to continue to strengthen the college’s catholic ethos and values.
The role will initially be a 12-month contract and for the right candidate will become permanent
The successful applicant will:
- Be a practising Catholic with a sensitive understanding of young people
- Be able to nurture and support the formation and spirituality of students and staff
- Have experience in leading prayer and worship with adults and young people
- Support and encourage the college’s pastoral care for students, staff, parents and representatives
- Have a clear understanding of the mission and purpose of Bishop Milner Catholic College
Visits to the college prior to application are encouraged.
- Job Advert (pdf document)
- Job Description (pdf document)
- Person Specification (pdf document)
- Application Form (word document)
- Recruitment Monitoring Form (word document)
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Disclosure Form (word document)
- Notes to Applicants (pdf document)
Closing Date for applications: Friday 29 March 2019, midday.
Interviews will take place w/c 1 April 2019 (tbc)
For more information and to request an application pack please contact Mrs Julie Gill on:
T: 01384 889422