We are delighted to announce that we have planned another ‘Screen-free well-being day’ for Wednesday 3rd March 2021 for all of our students. There will be NO online/remote learning on this day!
We continue to recognise that students are working really hard in front of their laptops/tablets/phones in order to complete their online/remote learning and that they need a break and something different! We should never forget that we can still learn and experience many different things without the use of screen-based technology.
Between 9.00am and 3.00pm on Wednesday, we want to encourage students to take a break from their computer screens and social media and experience a number of activities to aid their mental and physical wellbeing. Please take a look at the links below to access the activities relevant to each Year group and also a range of activities from our Science department to recognise Science Week.
Remember, we would love to see photographic evidence of the activities undertaken, so please send them in to form tutors or Head of Year.
- British Science Week 2021
- British Science Week Activities 2021
- Well-Being Wednesday Science Activities
- Year 7 Well-Being Wednesday
- Year 8 Well-Being Wednesday
- Year 9 Well-Being Wednesday
- Year 9 Reflection and Observation
- Year 10 No Screen Wednesday
- Year 11 Well-Being Wednesday