37 HOURS PER WEEK
GRADE 6 All Year Round £21,589 to £23,836 Actual required as soon as possible
Bishop Milner Catholic College is a high achieving college where; results are consistently above the national average, with strong leadership and is committed to the success of all students. We are a heavily over-subscribed 11-18 mixed Catholic Comprehensive College with excellent students and supportive parents.
The successful candidate will be:
• Confident in leading a small site team to meet the highest standards
• Resourceful, reliable person is required to work in support of our existing Site Manager and to work within an agreed shift pattern
• Able to work on own initiative
• Possess a broad range of building and maintenance skills, gardening, cleaning, security, porterage and minor repairs.
• Involved with the effective and efficient operation of site services.
• Able to use a wide range of systems and procedures to ensure statutory compliance and good practice
• Flexible and reliable
The appointment will be made on background, skill set and experience.
Visits to the college prior to application are encouraged.
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 5 February 2020, 12 noon
For more information and to request an application pack please contact Mrs Julie Gill on:
T: 01384 889422